Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June

...has turned out to se a very fun month for us so far. Yes, I made it to graduation day, I have lots of pics of the ceremony and the party, but have yet to find the camera cord in the moving madness but will certainly blog about graduation at a later date.
I do have some pics, however, of our very fun and special playdate with Simon's donor sister Ally and her mom Elizabeth and best pal Nancy. We were so excited to meet their little family and watch our children play together. The kids had a great time, a for two two year olds with missed naps were just wonderful. We played at the playgroup, took lots of pictures, got to know each other a little bit and had a yummy lunch complete with brownies for Ally and ice cream for Simon. It was just so cool to see the kids together, and I hope for Simon and Ally that this is just the beginning of a relationship they would like to continue. A wonderful day, two beautiful kids, a very special connection, we are so lucky. Here are some pics of our day!

Simon and Ally eat crayons (must be a donor trait!)

2 comments:

Ente said...

what sweet little munchkins.

Thanks for letting us share in your graduation celebration - we had a lovely time.

Jackson James Wallace said...

Simon,

Thank your mom for posting the pictures of you and Ally. I wish I lived closer so I could meet you and Ally. I know you had a good time.

Jack