Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And so the breastfeeding ticker...

...starts all over again! YAHOO! I wonder how far into this year we will get? Happy birthday big guy!

Simon's birthday, thus far, has been uneventful, as I think it should be for a very easily overwhelmed two year old. We spent the morning looking at houses, which surpisingly Simon likes quite a bit. He begins every stop with, "I SEE NEW HOUSE YEAH?" I think he like the exploration of these older homes we're looking at. One that is very very promising. I'm not going to say too much so as not to jinx it, but I'm keep blogland posted.

Following this trip to house hunt was a trip to the doctor, for Simon's never ending upper respiratory infection. He's fine, just a virus, just as I suspected. There's something satisfying about taking your child to the doctor and having them confirm what you already know, but at the same time what a huge pain in the butt. So that's been our day so far. A sick Simon, a beautiful home, and a nice long nap for both of us!

More on Simon's birthday later!

No comments: