Sunday, October 21, 2007

We're back!

I'm so sorry, but I forgot the camera. Friday I had my second residency interview so I was a little scattered when I came home to pack in the afternoon. We had a blast at our family's house this weekend. Simon ran around like a nut with all his cousins and was totally hyped up on sugar (thank you Uncle Donut) and didn't sleep very much, but it was fun and well worth it!

His cousin Sean was very excited that Simon got to sleep in his room. I think the first night they kept each other awake talking until 9:30 or so. Boy did 7:15 come awfully early. We watched his cousin Shaelyn learn to ride her bike on two wheels, and enjoyed the beautiful sunshiney weather while we were at it. Merma and Grump came on Saturday for lunch and dinner, Simon was thrilled to see his Grump at Aunt "Ninny's". Another highlight, Uncle Scott's new "MOMOCYCLE!", which was talked about incessantly (by Simon) the whole weekend. What a gorgeous weekend, fun to play outside and the added bonus of the ice cream man on Saturday to end the season.

Thanks Ninny and Uncle Donut for a great weekend! We can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hi - I'm finally catching up with Simon and his adventures. I'm honored that I've made it into his own personal world!!

Love you, Aunt "Ninny"

PS - The 4 cousins are bounding downstairs as I type this to check out cousin Simon!!