Saturday, March 8, 2008

The flu found us...

At this point on lovely home could very well be referred to as biohazard and placed in a big red bin. I had a great overnight shift on the hotline Thursday night and work up Friday morning feeling kind of crummy. I drove home and spent the morning with my boy, my wife, and our friend Jess who came for a visit. Kim took Simon to school and I took a nap after my overnight shift, during which I really got plenty of sleep, I think I only had 2 phone calls. I woke up feeling crummier and have since plumetted from there. Yuck. Fever, chills, hacking cough, achy, just overall horrible. Simon started coughing this afternoon and had a fever of 102.6. We laid in bed together and watched Barney, I was too sick to care that it was Barney and he loved every minute of it. It's nice to get to snuggle with my little guy even if we're both feeling yucky.

No comments: