Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Jack

I just found out from Simon's donor brother Jack's mom that Jack has a blog too written by his grandpa! You can just click on the link to the side to check out this little cutie! Simon has two (wonderful, adorable) donor siblings that we are in contact with. Jack is 18 months and he and his family live in a nice toasty warm southern state...lucky Jack! Simon loves to carry Jack's valentine's day picture around the house and give him kisses he calls him, "donor bruddah Zack"...close enough for a two year old.

1 comment:

Jackson James Wallace said...

Si-Si,

I think I would love popcorn too! But my mom has yet to give it to me. I like raisins and strawberries, salmon and cheese, and Mama says I'll soon be eating sushi... What is sushi?

I'm glad you're my donor brother!

Jack