Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend in review...

We had a very nice weekend at home. I had to work most of the day on Saturday, but Simon and Kim went to his very first movie at the theater! They saw Horton Hears a Who and ate a big bag of popcorn and M&M's. I guess Simon got a belly ache about halfway through, but he was a trooper. He got to wear earplugs just like Grumpa, which was VERY COOL. He's been talking about his movie, "who hears a who" ever since.

The other eventful incident of the weekend happened last night at dinner. I had finished and was trying (unsuccessfully) to replace the lock on the sliding glass door in the dining room. I heard Simon talking with mama about a "big booger". She laughed and said the would worry about it after dinner. Simon proceeded to shove his entire finger up his nose and start to cry about his "bog booger". Which led to a flashlight, which led to a set of tweezers, which led to a plump raisin being plucked from the depths of my sons right nostril. Poor guy. Poor moms, it was very traumatic. Although he got over it quickly and was excited to tell everyone that he shoved a raisin up his nose at dinner! I doubt he'll do that again.

No comments: